Ground Standards

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

Post Reply
Blackandwhite10
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 70
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:08 am

Re: Ground Standards

Post by Blackandwhite10 » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:20 pm

I'm just using a completely new stadium as an example



Chrish
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:51 pm

Re: Ground Standards

Post by Chrish » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:30 pm

Mark Devlin saying they expect drawings in the next few days about possible improvements to main stand

User avatar
niall_hearty2000
Club Captain
Club Captain
Posts: 6146
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:47 pm
Location: dundalk
Contact:

Re: Ground Standards

Post by niall_hearty2000 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:46 pm

Chrish wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:30 pm
Mark Devlin saying they expect drawings in the next few days about possible improvements to main stand
Anything that gets rid of those bloody poles would be good.
Dundalk Fc. First Irish club to win points in group stages of a major European Competition.

User avatar
magarnagle
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 680
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:54 am
Location: Dublin

Re: Ground Standards

Post by magarnagle » Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:00 pm

niall_hearty2000 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:46 pm
Chrish wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:30 pm
Mark Devlin saying they expect drawings in the next few days about possible improvements to main stand
Anything that gets rid of those bloody poles would be good.
Easy there Adolf.....

User avatar
niall_hearty2000
Club Captain
Club Captain
Posts: 6146
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:47 pm
Location: dundalk
Contact:

Re: Ground Standards

Post by niall_hearty2000 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:40 pm

magarnagle wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:00 pm
niall_hearty2000 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:46 pm
Chrish wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:30 pm
Mark Devlin saying they expect drawings in the next few days about possible improvements to main stand
Anything that gets rid of those bloody poles would be good.
Easy there Adolf.....
:-) :-)
Dundalk Fc. First Irish club to win points in group stages of a major European Competition.

Online
Ezeikial
Club Captain
Club Captain
Posts: 6091
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:00 am

Re: Ground Standards

Post by Ezeikial » Wed Sep 11, 2019 7:13 pm

Chrish wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:30 pm
Mark Devlin saying they expect drawings in the next few days about possible improvements to main stand
Mark Devlin's Tweet in repsonse to being asked "any news on ground developments"
mark devlin
@markdevlin7
Replying to
@Peter_Clarke
Expecting to see some further design drawings in the next few days. These are in relation to possible improvements within the main stand.
https://twitter.com/markdevlin7/status/ ... 1184451584
Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

Johnnybegood33
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: Ground Standards

Post by Johnnybegood33 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:07 pm

Get rid of the poles in front , extend the stand .

colymull
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 2695
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:30 pm
Location: Dundalk

Re: Ground Standards

Post by colymull » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:26 am

magarnagle wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:00 pm
niall_hearty2000 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:46 pm
Chrish wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:30 pm
Mark Devlin saying they expect drawings in the next few days about possible improvements to main stand
Anything that gets rid of those bloody poles would be good.
Easy there Adolf.....
We need the like button back for posts like this one!

Johnnybegood33
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 336
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: Ground Standards

Post by Johnnybegood33 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:29 pm

Just build a nice stand , the length of the pitch , with facilities for supporters.

User avatar
Wexford White
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 1115
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:40 pm
Location: Co Wexford

Re: Ground Standards

Post by Wexford White » Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:55 pm

Johnnybegood33 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:29 pm
Just build a nice stand , the length of the pitch , with facilities for supporters.
That's it in a nutshell
The Back of the Wall

User avatar
magarnagle
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 680
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:54 am
Location: Dublin

Re: Ground Standards

Post by magarnagle » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:01 pm

Wexford White wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:55 pm
Johnnybegood33 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:29 pm
Just build a nice stand , the length of the pitch , with facilities for supporters.
That's it in a nutshell
Hard to believe it hasn't been thought of yet. Seems so simple

User avatar
El Paso
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 2984
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2002 12:33 pm

Re: Ground Standards

Post by El Paso » Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:12 pm

magarnagle wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 3:01 pm
Wexford White wrote:
Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:55 pm
Johnnybegood33 wrote:
Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:29 pm
Just build a nice stand , the length of the pitch , with facilities for supporters.
That's it in a nutshell
Hard to believe it hasn't been thought of yet. Seems so simple
And, funnily enough, the most expensive improvement and the hardest to get planning for!

Online
Ezeikial
Club Captain
Club Captain
Posts: 6091
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:00 am

Re: Ground Standards

Post by Ezeikial » Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:13 pm

Chrish wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:30 pm
Mark Devlin saying they expect drawings in the next few days about possible improvements to main stand
It's about a week or so since he tweeted that

I suppose expecting these drawings to be made published is a bridge too far?
Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

User avatar
El Paso
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 2984
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2002 12:33 pm

Re: Ground Standards

Post by El Paso » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:28 am

Probably worried about the riots.

Post Reply