St Pats Ath V Dundalk | Fri 26 May | 7.45pm | Richmond Pk

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

robml88
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: St Pats Ath V Dundalk | Fri 26 May | 7.45pm | Richmond Pk

Postby robml88 » Mon May 29, 2017 1:08 pm

Wexford White wrote:
El Paso wrote:We're up to at least five missed good chances...

Agree absolutely. We need a ruthless striker.

You're indicating that it was McMillan that missed all those chances. It wasn't.

robml88
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby robml88 » Mon May 29, 2017 1:16 pm

Ridleys regular wrote:
Sneachta wrote:Dundalk in full control of the game. Bar a 15 minute spell in second half when we were under a little pressure. We're still not very slick though. Shields was fantastic. Barrett and vemulund OK in the back. Still making silly mistakes where we will be punished against better teams. Gannon excellent. Him and shields two very bright lights in tonights performance. Pats are very very poor. Make no bones about it. We will do very well to come out with 4 points in games against Cork and bray.

Aside, some amount of hash smoking heads at Dundalk games. Rotten. And a number of foul mouthed twots who did nothing but bad mouth vemulund, Barrett and McElhaney all first half. Even Duffy couldn't avoid their abuse. Shocking, disgraceful and disgusting abuse from "supporters". Inappropriate as be damned to personally lambaste fellas like that. I was utterly disgusted.

I wouldn't say there was much going on in the lads head anyway.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Seen and heard this.I was the one of the guys that told then to stfu.A girl standing behind me told them the same.
Only knew one of them from other away trips.The others i never seen before and hope not to see again.Utter juvenile shit stirring imbeciles.

Handy win for us tonight against a poor pats team.3 clean sheets and the defence looking a bit more solid than previous.Sets up the fixture v Cork nicely for next week.

I had to ask them myself to stay quiet. Barrett was getting an awful mouthful from them.

magarnagle
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby magarnagle » Mon May 29, 2017 2:00 pm

robml88 wrote:I had to ask them myself to stay quiet. Barrett was getting an awful mouthful from them.

It always amazes me how little some people know about football and think abusing players is fair game. At the start of the season I was worried about Barrett and wouldn't have had him in the CB pairing but in fairness to him he's been our best defender in the last 4 games. Certainly not the finished article but showing encouraging progress. Big test for him this Friday.

Hull White
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Hull White » Mon May 29, 2017 10:39 pm

I thought he was a wonderful player when he stood in for Garts and Boyler. He still is, give him a chance! He has played in a side still very much finding their feet. He has to cover areas he didn't have to do in previous times because of the loss of Boyler and the injury issues of Garts! Mark my words, in a settled side he will be one of the best we have had in that position. Forget this season lads, there is great prospects ahead for this team, have faith in Steven, I still say the only booboo he has made is Kilduff! Get ready to slaughter me if you will but I stand by my first assessment, What a useless twat he is, I have seen eunuchs with more chance of scoring! Just give them time lads!

Return to “General Discussion”