Shamrock Rovers V Dundalk | Sat 16 Sept | 3:00pm | Tallaght Stadium | EA Sports Cup Final

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Shamrock Rovers V Dundalk | Sat 16 Sept | 3:00pm | Tallaght Stadium | EA Sports Cup Final

Postby Ezeikial » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:21 pm

It appears that the double headed coin toss has already happened and Tallaght is the venue.

Ironically it probable suits the team well. Many supporters will also relish the outing and victory will be all the sweeter

The 2017 EA SPORTS Cup Final between Shamrock Rovers and Dundalk will take place in Tallaght Stadium on Saturday, September 16 at 3pm.
Now in its 44th year, the competition offers up the first piece of in-season silverware for SSE Airtricity League clubs and the final will be broadcast live on eir Sport.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/sport/socce ... 01274.html

Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

mike
Club Captain
Club Captain

Re: Shamrock Rovers V Dundalk | Sat 16 Sept | 3:00pm | Tallaght Stadium | EA Sports Cup Final

Postby mike » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:08 am

I don't have an issue with Tallaght. Last tie between the two at the EA Final was in oriel.

Fair enough to me.

fastnbulbous
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: Shamrock Rovers V Dundalk | Sat 16 Sept | 3:00pm | Tallaght Stadium | EA Sports Cup Final

Postby fastnbulbous » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:05 am

Tallaght Stadium is pretty much a neutral venue given Dundalk's familiarity with the ground ...

Should be a full house, a good atmosphere and interesting game.

Sneachta
Reserves
Reserves

Re: RE: Re: Shamrock Rovers V Dundalk | Sat 16 Sept | 3:00pm | Tallaght Stadium | EA Sports Cup Final

Postby Sneachta » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:44 am

mike wrote:I don't have an issue with Tallaght. Last tie between the two at the EA Final was in oriel.

Fair enough to me.
Yup, will look forward to the trip. On a Saturday too which is great.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Return to “General Discussion”