Sean Mc caffrey

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Re: Sean Mc caffrey

Postby Ezeikial » Mon May 14, 2018 1:51 pm

Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Wed May 23, 2018 8:18 pm

The more I read about him, the more I realise that we never got to understand this mans special talents.
http://www.offtheball.com/Soccer/Sean-M ... all-legacy
Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

pingu1
Reserves
Reserves

Postby pingu1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:36 pm

Hi folks,

I am bringing this post up again as I’d like to tap into the generous nature of our support.
I am running the Chicago Half Marathon in 2 weeks and am raising money for The Sean McCaffery Foundation in the process.
I know Sean’s time at the club will not be remembered fondly, but knowing the man on a personal level for many years, I can say it was a job he was extremely honored to get and despite the way his tenure went, I’m sure he’d be happy to see how the club has flourished since.
The Foundation was set up by his friends and family (including ex-Lilywhite Paul Smyth) and money raised will be distributed among youth charities, the Dialysis Unit at Cavan General Hospital and various animal charities.
I would really appreciate if any of you could give a small amount as a donation by clicking the link below in memory of a good man.

Thanks
Pingu

https://www.gofundme.com/5udhai0?pc=ot_ ... df7b220020
The only team for me.....

bigalan
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby bigalan » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:55 pm

pingu1 wrote:Hi folks,

I am bringing this post up again as I’d like to tap into the generous nature of our support.
I am running the Chicago Half Marathon in 2 weeks and am raising money for The Sean McCaffery Foundation in the process.
I know Sean’s time at the club will not be remembered fondly, but knowing the man on a personal level for many years, I can say it was a job he was extremely honored to get and despite the way his tenure went, I’m sure he’d be happy to see how the club has flourished since.
The Foundation was set up by his friends and family (including ex-Lilywhite Paul Smyth) and money raised will be distributed among youth charities, the Dialysis Unit at Cavan General Hospital and various animal charities.
I would really appreciate if any of you could give a small amount as a donation by clicking the link below in memory of a good man.

Thanks
Pingu

https://www.gofundme.com/5udhai0?pc=ot_ ... df7b220020

Done Deano my friend!! Keep up your great work. Ive seen a bit of what the foundation is about and Im impressed. Hopefully many more on here will follow.

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:15 pm

I'm in. Good cause in memory of an honourable man who achieved so much for so many, if not at dfc

pingu1
Reserves
Reserves

Postby pingu1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:35 pm

Thanks very much men much appreciated!
The only team for me.....

Return to “General Discussion”