Limerick V Dundalk | Tues 17 Apr | 7:45pm | Markets Field

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Re: Limerick V Dundalk | Tues 17 Apr | 7:45pm | Markets Field

Postby Ezeikial » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:22 pm

James Rogers post-match interview with Patrick Hoban

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0w1DntZziYV

Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:23 pm

DFC | Six wins on the trot now as Dundalk FC stroll to victory on Shannonside
SSE Airtricity League Premier Division | Limerick 0–3 Dundalk FC

https://dundalksport.ie/dfc-six-wins-on ... 3df8dc20bb
Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

Shoco
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Shoco » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:02 pm

mike wrote:
Shoco wrote:video stream on http://www.skorlive.com

Have to say that's an amazing link, ok no sound but what do you expect for free, even able to rewind to see Hoban's goal which I missed !

Great win, delighted with that.

They show every game, had the cork game on too and you had all the crowd noise

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:52 pm

Gerry Malone tries a sneaky disguise by naming his Stephen Kenny post match interview as "pat hoban"

Do not be fooled into thinking Pat is doing an impersonation here!

https://audioboom.com/posts/6814536-pat-hoban

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Interviewer stumps footballer with a fiendishly innovative opening question: "Robbie that was a great win for you tonight, you must be delighted"

https://audioboom.com/posts/6814534-robbie-benson

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:26 pm

Townfan7
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Townfan7 » Wed Apr 18, 2018 3:10 pm

A comfortable win in the Markets Field with Dundalk hardly troubled throughout the 90 mins. Our midfield, MC Grath, Shields, Benson Duffy & Mountney in full control & had Limerick chasing shadows all evening. All the goals were well taken & fully deserved, it could have been a lot more with all the possession & chances available.

The only disappointment I found was Marco when he came on for Hoban. Looked like he couldn't care less , lazy & slow to move for his teammates. Even at the match end, he didn't bother joining Stephen Kenny & the team to thank & applaud the travelling support, instead headed for the dressing room, poor attitude in my humble opinion.

Moving on, Derry City up next, this has the makings of a great match, looking forward to it.

C'MON THE TOWN:

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Gerry is convinced that Pat Hoban got the first goal and John Mountney the second one.

John hasn't the heart to set him straight

https://audioboom.com/posts/6814531-john-mountney

Sneachta
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: RE: Re: Limerick V Dundalk | Tues 17 Apr | 7:45pm | Markets Field

Postby Sneachta » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:59 pm

Townfan7 wrote:A comfortable win in the Markets Field with Dundalk hardly troubled throughout the 90 mins. Our midfield, MC Grath, Shields, Benson Duffy & Mountney in full control & had Limerick chasing shadows all evening. All the goals were well taken & fully deserved, it could have been a lot more with all the possession & chances available.

The only disappointment I found was Marco when he came on for Hoban. Looked like he couldn't care less , lazy & slow to move for his teammates. Even at the match end, he didn't bother joining Stephen Kenny & the team to thank & applaud the travelling support, instead headed for the dressing room, poor attitude in my humble opinion.

Moving on, Derry City up next, this has the makings of a great match, looking forward to it.

C'MON THE TOWN:
He's playing on confidence. Obviously low on it. We were giving out yards about hobans attitude when he threw the Jersey at the bench when beating Limerick.

If we are to believe sk's man management skills, he will work miracles with Marco as he has done with Pat. But Marco could really do with a goal.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

Sneachta
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby Sneachta » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:25 pm

Just watched the goals from Limerick match. That was like a training match. Abysmal stuff from Limerick. Very sorry outfit at the moment. Three well taken goals though.

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:13 am

Dundalk Sport / Gavin McLaughlin's post match video interview with John Mountney

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaZAZIOuQJ0

Townfan7
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: RE: Re: Limerick V Dundalk | Tues 17 Apr | 7:45pm | Markets Field

Postby Townfan7 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:40 am

Sneachta wrote:
Townfan7 wrote:A comfortable win in the Markets Field with Dundalk hardly troubled throughout the 90 mins. Our midfield, MC Grath, Shields, Benson Duffy & Mountney in full control & had Limerick chasing shadows all evening. All the goals were well taken & fully deserved, it could have been a lot more with all the possession & chances available.

C'MON THE TOWN:
He's playing on confidence. Obviously low on it. We were giving out yards about hobans attitude when he threw the Jersey at the bench when beating Limerick.

If we are to believe sk's man management skills, he will work miracles with Marco as he has done with Pat. But Marco could really do with a goal.

Marco seemed full of confidence Monday week back in Richmond Park, scored the opening goal & indeed the winning penalty in the shoot out. Something just not right from what I saw in the Markets Field....

C'MON THE TOWN:

ArFella
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby ArFella » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:06 am

Ezeikial wrote:Interviewer stumps footballer with a fiendishly innovative opening question: "Robbie that was a great win for you tonight, you must be delighted"

Have to say I'm loving your captions of the Gerry Malone interviews Zeke, Gerry was the careers councillor at my secondary school and we often wondered what planet he was living on, these interviews are exactly like being back in his office, he sees things no one else can.
Mon the Town!

punkha
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby punkha » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:37 am

ArFella wrote:
Ezeikial wrote:Interviewer stumps footballer with a fiendishly innovative opening question: "Robbie that was a great win for you tonight, you must be delighted"

Have to say I'm loving your captions of the Gerry Malone interviews Zeke, Gerry was the careers councillor at my secondary school and we often wondered what planet he was living on, these interviews are exactly like being back in his office, he sees things no one else can.

His interviews are terrible i cringe everytime I hear them. You can almost feel the unease of the interviewee. Is he actually doing these for any media outlet or just for his own ego?

On the flip side Gavin's ones are very good, knowledgeable with bit of humour thrown in only thing id say is he really needs to look more at the person hes interviewing. Constantly looking around as if the guards are after him!

Return to “General Discussion”