Injury Watch 2018

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

Louth4sam
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Re: Injury Watch 2018

Postby Louth4sam » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:38 pm

El Paso wrote:From potential cult hero to waste of space.

Probably harsh, but I feel like a spurned lover. I doubt he’ll ever start half a dozen League games for us.

Very harsh. If he gets the surgery soon and gets a full preseason he could be very good next season.

"This is not only a point to make headlines, it is the truth. Football on artificial turf is the future." - FIFA president Sepp Blatter

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:36 pm

Good luck Karolis

James Rogers
@jamesdundalk

Karolis Chvedukas is undergoing an operation on his ankle today in London. He and Stephen O'Donnell are expected to be Dundalk's only absentees for Friday's trip to Cork

https://twitter.com/jamesdundalk/status ... 1379577856
Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

dell1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby dell1 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:01 am

I hope it goes well as he could be a player that we will be talking about for years to come. He certainly has the pedigree. If there are any doubts about his committment it would be due to some of the managers comments eg 'he feels he needs an operation' which sounds like the manager seemed to think he should be available to play if he was willing. I think it was also said earlier in the season that a scan had shown that there would be no further issue if he played but Im open to correction on that. In contrast if it was Skip he'd have to be held back from plaing if he had any chance as long as he wasnt making things worse.

Return to “General Discussion”