Shamrock Rovers v Dundalk | Fri 1 June | 8pm | Tallaght Stadium

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

El Paso
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Re: Shamrock Rovers v Dundalk | Fri 1 June | 8pm | Tallaght Stadium

Postby El Paso » Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:52 pm

Sneachta wrote:Yes, he lost the ball. Watch the next game with his indecision with throw ins. It's regular every game.

Now that you mention Benson, it was one of his worst games, yet scored two goals and cleared the ball off the line.

Sent from my TA-1020 using Tapatalk

I've said elsewhere I think Jarvis is very unlucky not to have held his position for a longer run.

Benson having a quiet game was mentioned in commentary after he scored. He's very... Frank Lampard-y...

transitvan74
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby transitvan74 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:06 pm

see yet again rte {rubbish telefis eireann } ie soccer republic failing to show the gbh assault on jamie mcgrath on friday night from a player from the pride of dublin, and irelands model club

magarnagle
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby magarnagle » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:42 pm

transitvan74 wrote:see yet again rte {rubbish telefis eireann } ie soccer republic failing to show the gbh assault on jamie mcgrath on friday night from a player from the pride of dublin, and irelands model club

The highlights are very hit and miss, I mentioned it after the game in Waterford when they didn't show the Duffy penalty incident.

On the flip side it was great to see them analyse how good Shields was, some long overdue media recognition. He has been immense this season

Return to “General Discussion”