FCI Levadia V Dundalk | Thursday 12 July | 5:00pm(Irish time) | Kadriog Stadion | EL QR1 1st Leg

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

cooney
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: FCI Levadia V Dundalk | Thursday 12 July | 5:00pm(Irish time) | Kadriog Stadion | EL QR1 1st Leg

Postby cooney » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:45 am

Lads just been on the Levadia website and there's a banner along the top with fixtures and it has us V them flashed with it being on Delfi TV LIVE - I'm sure between us we should source a stream for that channel

Delighted to say the least

White Horse
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Re: FCI Levadia V Dundalk | Thursday 12 July | 5:00pm(Irish time) | Kadriog Stadion | EL QR1 1st Leg

Postby White Horse » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:12 am

Bit of a blow for McNulty if he can't play.

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:28 am

White Horse wrote:Bit of a blow for McNulty if he can't play.

Come on White Horse!

This has no relevance to us - Non-Dundalk talk if at all
Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

0rl
Reserves
Reserves

Postby 0rl » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:38 pm

From a ticket site for home fans. Their assessment of Dundalk?? "The opponent is strong but playable" :-)

The route to FCI Levadia Europe will start on Thursday, July 12, at 7:00 PM at the Kadriorg Stadium!

⚽️ The first leg of the UEFA Europa League 2018/2019 is the Irish club Dundalk FC, which is played on July 12 at home and on July 19th in a foreign country in Ireland. The winner of this pair will meet in the second round with the AEK of Larnaca in Cyprus. Dundalk FC is a league leader in the League of Ireland Premier Division 24 games, but is only two points away from Cork City FC against the previous league games of FC Levadia. Dundalk FC - Last year's Irish silver team played for the 2016-2017 season even in the European Under-21s, after remaining fourth in fourth place after Zenit, AZ and Tel Aviv Maccabi. A year ago, the Champions League reached the play-off, where the 1: 3 Warsaw Legacy was lost.

Last year, the Champions lost 2: 3 at Rosenborg to the Norwegian team. The opponent is strong but playable, and therefore the team needs your support for the stands! Let's play for a family and friends and we will help together against the Levadia Irish!

Ticket information:

Full ticket - 10 EUR
FB attending - 5 EUR
Pensioners, students and children under the age of 18 - EUR 5
Until 6 years old - FREE
When showing a club card, a player from the FC Levadia Soccer School can watch a game with € 1 showing the player card at the entrance.

https://ticketbest.ee/event/16004

cooney
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby cooney » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:07 pm

Levadia with a win in the Estonian Cup today winning 4-1 against Nomme Utd, think I read somewhere Kenny mentioning Ruairi Higgins was going to be in attendance on a scouting mission.

oldfogey
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby oldfogey » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:52 pm

Ezeikial wrote:
White Horse wrote:Bit of a blow for McNulty if he can't play.

Come on White Horse!

This has no relevance to us - Non-Dundalk talk if at all

Well actually........they could a lot worse than having Peter Cherrie in goals, which is what I'm sure White Horse meant say. I still don't give them a prayer.

Colin Gallagher
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Colin Gallagher » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:04 pm

So we're all rolling up to the Kadriorg Stadium and getting tickets at the turnstiles eh?

mike
Club Captain
Club Captain

Postby mike » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:09 am

I think when the first fans land tues / wed there should be more information on how to get them. I’d much prefer to have these bought the day before.

Anyone who finds out it would be good to update on here or by twitter / FB.

On Levadia, I looked at their league table, even though they are in 3rd place, they have only lost 1 from 18 and not far off the top. I’m expecting us to advance but this could be a tricky enough tie. Hopefully we can get the win on Thursday and finish the job off a week later.

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Sun Jul 08, 2018 10:23 am

mike wrote:I think when the first fans land tues / wed there should be more information on how to get them. I’d much prefer to have these bought the day before.

I doubt that there will be any problems with ticket availability, but surely it is reasonable to expect the club to give that information to travelling fans via the website or social media?
Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

Robbiedundalk2
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Robbiedundalk2 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 2:59 pm

Anyone know the teams schedule for the trip?

White Horse
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby White Horse » Sun Jul 08, 2018 3:16 pm

Robbiedundalk2 wrote:Anyone know the teams schedule for the trip?

Going out Tuesday morning is what I've heard.

El Paso
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby El Paso » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:58 am

Any word on any commemorative teamwear from CX+? That black, white and amber polo was nice two years ago.
There's only one word for that - magic darts...

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:37 pm

While we would not like to be without any player, Michael Duffy being unavailable would be significant

James Rogers
@jamesdundalk
Stephen Folan will not travel with Dundalk FC to Estonia tomorrow due to a knee injury. Assessments on Michael Duffy, Dean Jarvis and Karolis Chvedukas to take place this morning.

https://twitter.com/jamesdundalk/status ... 9336726528

el-pietro
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby el-pietro » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:58 pm

Logie wrote:we have been in contact with Mad Murphys so they are expecting us and their words not mine " we will stay open as long as you need us to stay open " plus " you are welcome to use Mad Murphys as your base " seemingly its only a few tram stops away from the stadium. They claim to be cheaper than the other pubs around the square

Mad Murphys is in the square. Its a bit hard to spot, its upstairs and you enter from a side street.
That said its one of the more expensive bars in Tallinn.

ArFella
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby ArFella » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:22 pm

Ezeikial wrote:
mike wrote:I think when the first fans land tues / wed there should be more information on how to get them. I’d much prefer to have these bought the day before.

I doubt that there will be any problems with ticket availability, but surely it is reasonable to expect the club to give that information to travelling fans via the website or social media?

They must be lurking on here and taking your suggestions;
https://twitter.com/DundalkFC/status/10 ... 9390878720

Buy at the gate, €10 a ticket.
Mon the Town!

Return to “General Discussion”