2019 & 2020 Rumours | Transfers | Contract Renewals

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Colin Gallagher, Duffman

Carrick_Road
Youth Team
Youth Team

Re: 2019 & 2020 Rumours | Transfers | Contract Renewals

Post by Carrick_Road » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:28 pm

Seems to be a decent player, wonder if we will see an announcement soon

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/footba ... 29271.html

https://www.sportbible.com/football/foo ... r-20200108

Ezeikial
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Ezeikial » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:58 pm

The latest on Tinder Chino
James Rogers
@jamesdundalk
Lot of chat about Jesus 'Chino' Perez after he popped up on people's radars via Tinder last night. He's one of two players currently on trial with Dundalk as part of an arrangement to look at bringing talented young players abroad here but too early to suggest he will sign
James Rogers
@jamesdundalk
Vinny Perth admitted this week that a few players would be looked at in pre-season.

“A couple of lads will come in and see us as much as we’ll see them as well over the next week or two. We’ll try to sign one or two directly but we’ll certainly have a look at players as well."
https://twitter.com/jamesdundalk/status ... 5742446592
Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

Ezeikial
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Ezeikial » Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:01 pm

Vinny Perth says he is looking to strengthen midfield
James Rogers
@jamesdundalk
Vinny Perth says Dundalk will be looking to add to their midfield despite being "very strong" there.

“We believe that when you list our central midfielders of Shields, Sloggett, McEleney, Murray, Flores and Patching that we’re very, very strong." 1/2
James Rogers
@jamesdundalk
2/2 “We’re very strong in that area but we are looking to strengthen in that position. We may look for another in that number 10 position because we see Patrick playing a little bit deeper for us next season.”

https://twitter.com/jamesdundalk/status ... 0814061569
Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

Wexford White
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Post by Wexford White » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:27 pm

"Enjoy the ride, my boy" - exhortation from Chino's mother following reports on Tinder about his trial with Dundalk.
We certainly showed our appetite for the exotic with Tagbajumi and Chevducas but this is even better..................
The Back of the Wall

Blackandwhite10
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Blackandwhite10 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:55 pm

Bogger wrote:
Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:54 pm
Don't see the fascination in knocking or slating a player who leaves us. What's the point? He didn't sign for a direct rival. Personally think he was a quality player but let's see can he progress across Channel. He won't be winning any titles at St. Mirren but if the money is right could be set up for life after football. And who realistically can knock the lad for that?
Just giving my opinion on the player,I’d be saying the same if he stayed, not good enough for Dundalk , was never consistent, he’ll be easily replaced
[/quote]

It's not just your opinion tho you fall under the domain "fickle fan" , he's clearly gave 3 great years to the club played most of the games, top professional, the team was successful and because he leaves you slate him saying he ain't good enough for dundalk. Exactly how good do u have to be to play in oriel catch yourself on. Remember who signed him knows more about the game than you ever will, show a bit of class would yous! If the shoe was on the other foot and a top player like horgan slated the club after he left saying it wasn't good enough for him yous would be up in arms. ZERO CLASS. Rant over.

Bogger
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Bogger » Wed Jan 08, 2020 7:39 pm

I was saying he wasn’t good enough when he was there,I know he played a lot of games , he can’t be faulted for effort, Horgan ,Towell, Boyle , McMillian maybe even Finn when they left we’re huge losses, I’m saying Jamie isn’t a huge loss, everyone fully fit last year Jamie probably wouldn’t in first team anyway!

Ezeikial
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Ezeikial » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:39 pm

Blackandwhite10 wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:55 pm
Bogger wrote:
Don't see the fascination in knocking or slating a player who leaves us. What's the point? He didn't sign for a direct rival. Personally think he was a quality player but let's see can he progress across Channel. He won't be winning any titles at St. Mirren but if the money is right could be set up for life after football. And who realistically can knock the lad for that?
Just giving my opinion on the player,I’d be saying the same if he stayed, not good enough for Dundalk , was never consistent, he’ll be easily replaced
It's not just your opinion tho you fall under the domain "fickle fan" , he's clearly gave 3 great years to the club played most of the games, top professional, the team was successful and because he leaves you slate him saying he ain't good enough for dundalk. Exactly how good do u have to be to play in oriel catch yourself on. Remember who signed him knows more about the game than you ever will, show a bit of class would yous! If the shoe was on the other foot and a top player like horgan slated the club after he left saying it wasn't good enough for him yous would be up in arms. ZERO CLASS. Rant over.
[/quote]

To be fair to Bogger he has been consistent in expressing doubts about Jamie McGrath (I have had many post match debates with him on it!)

Football is all about opinions and Bogger and anyone else is entitled to you, as are you Blackandwhite10

FWIW I think that Jamie needs to add consistency, along with a bit of aggression and most of all some goals to his game in order to realise his potential. I really hope he does that.

Ezeikial
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Ezeikial » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:41 pm

Ezeikial wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:39 pm
Blackandwhite10 wrote:
Bogger wrote:
To be fair to Bogger he has been consistent in expressing doubts about Jamie McGrath (I have had many post match debates with him on it!)

Football is all about opinions and Bogger and everyone else is entitled to one, as much as you Blackandwhite10

FWIW I think that Jamie needs to add consistency, along with a bit of aggression and most of all some goals to his game in order to realise his potential. I really hope he does that.
[/quote]

Ezeikial
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Ezeikial » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:42 pm

Ezeikial wrote:
Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:39 pm
Blackandwhite10 wrote:

Football is all about opinions and Bogger and everyone else is entitled to one, as much as you Blackandwhite10

[/quote]

Ezeikial
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Ezeikial » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:43 pm

Double Post

Ezeikial
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Ezeikial » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:43 pm

Mulitple post

Ezeikial
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Ezeikial » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:44 pm

Multiple post

Ezeikial
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Ezeikial » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:44 pm

Multiple post

Ezeikial
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by Ezeikial » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:45 pm

Multiple post~

El Paso
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Post by El Paso » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:47 pm

Looks like the Ezekiel-2000 is on the glitch.