2019 Rumours | Transfers | Contract Renewals

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

Sneachta
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: 2019 Rumours | Transfers | Contract Renewals

Postby Sneachta » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:43 am

I was going to suggest if there was anyway of resigning Adorjan but he has signed for serie c side virtus entella

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6000 using Tapatalk

cooney
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby cooney » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:25 am

Tigger1 wrote:
El Paso wrote:First I've heard of any rumours about kit suppliers. Thought this year's stuff was very disappointing, but it was nice that we were getting bespoke gear, designed locally - unlike Cork and their off the peg Sunday League stuff with stickers for example.

I tend to agree about players from outside the League, but Europe seems to be the focus next season and there's not much available quality in the League who would instantly improve us.

Also don't know where you think Sadlier would slot straight in - who are you dropping? Personally I've gone cold on him having seen him twice let our players waltz past him on the ball.

Have a look at our catalogue kid. Much better Merch, or take a stroll out to the newly revamped club shop and see for yourself. Even in the closed hunting season you have to have a pop. Happy Christmas El Paso.

What's worse is, on the off season you are trawling through a Dundalk forum.

The obsession is real.

dell1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby dell1 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:45 am

He has to visit here and then report back all discussion on the Cork City forum. I say report but really its a twist and spin of things said here not really reporting as Tigger doesnt do objectivity on his own forum with a crowd he needs to play up to.

Tigger1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Tigger1 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:01 pm

cooney wrote:
Tigger1 wrote:
El Paso wrote:First I've heard of any rumours about kit suppliers. Thought this year's stuff was very disappointing, but it was nice that we were getting bespoke gear, designed locally - unlike Cork and their off the peg Sunday League stuff with stickers for example.

I tend to agree about players from outside the League, but Europe seems to be the focus next season and there's not much available quality in the League who would instantly improve us.

Also don't know where you think Sadlier would slot straight in - who are you dropping? Personally I've gone cold on him having seen him twice let our players waltz past him on the ball.

Have a look at our catalogue kid. Much better Merch, or take a stroll out to the newly revamped club shop and see for yourself. Even in the closed hunting season you have to have a pop. Happy Christmas El Paso.

What's worse is, on the off season you are trawling through a Dundalk forum.

The obsession is real.

Obsession isn't a word in your vocabulary. El Paso began this discussion or has he you on ignore.
Merry Christmas to you as well.

Tigger1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Tigger1 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:03 pm

dell1 wrote:He has to visit here and then report back all discussion on the Cork City forum. I say report but really its a twist and spin of things said here not really reporting as Tigger doesnt do objectivity on his own forum with a crowd he needs to play up to.

Your full of jokes Bozo. So are you on our site as well..... Under another name.

El Paso
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby El Paso » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:28 pm

Saw your club shop yesterday. Still closed, busy painting over all the references to ‘champions’.

Your adidas shirts are ’Squadra’ and 14 euro before VAT - off the peg tops covered in stickers. That’s just a fact and I hope we don’t do the same.

Although having said that our crest embroidered on adidas superstar gear would be class!

dell1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby dell1 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 2:49 pm

I pop on to the ccfc site now and again for a bit of entertainment, it reads like Waterford Whispers at times which is quite an achievement. I dont see much point in posting tbh, i'm not in to schoolyard like name calling to either indulge or be on the recieving end (Bozo? lol Did you pick that up from a Shamrock Rovers fan or think that up all by yourself?). But please dont stop your reports on what we are discussing here as its essential to keep your Dundalk xenomaniacs up to speed on your forum regardless of whether OW musings get put through a Cork filter first or not. Keep up the good work Tigger!

El Paso
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby El Paso » Thu Nov 22, 2018 8:57 pm

Speaking of gear our lurking friends seem to pe paying us homage with their new black and white kit (aka the adidas regista, available for 18 euros minus the stickers).

shedboy4life
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby shedboy4life » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:18 pm

El Paso wrote:Speaking of gear our lurking friends seem to pe paying us homage with their new black and white kit (aka the adidas regista, available for 18 euros minus the stickers).

And it’s been leaked a full day before it’s launched despite having 6 weeks build up to it.
The natural balance of Irish football has returned for good.

iloveduffy.com
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby iloveduffy.com » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:07 am

shedboy4life wrote:
El Paso wrote:Speaking of gear our lurking friends seem to pe paying us homage with their new black and white kit (aka the adidas regista, available for 18 euros minus the stickers).

And it’s been leaked a full day before it’s launched despite having 6 weeks build up to it.

Actually 2 months. They first started filling their social media on 23rd Sept! Now they are claiming the leak was planned. I do like the jersey but perhaps thats because I'm use to seeing black and white jeresys
In Kenny we Trust

Tigger1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Tigger1 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:56 am

It's just so easy lads, so easy. Don't worry I'm also looking for a little entertainment at this time of year, and I'm getting it in abundance here. I'm won't be back on here until next season, so happy Christmas to you all. Don't forget to put out the milk and carrots.

Ridleys regular
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Ridleys regular » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:27 am

Tigger,tigger who's no tiger.
Living for the moment you get one over on the "dalk" guys(in your mind),to run back and the tell the lads on you're own forum - guys,i made it!I fkn done them b'stards over on d'oriel forum,
and all for a bit of positive affirmation :(
When we won the league it harmed you. The cup final defeat got to you dude.It ruined you.
Funny enough you be asking the mods on the ccfc forum to ban ALL DFC fans yet you freewheel around here like you're the lord of the manor.
You cant see the fool we want here- dancing here for us.
I never told you that if anyone asks.

El Paso
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby El Paso » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:22 pm

Last edited by El Paso on Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paul1
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby paul1 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:30 pm

Any chance of getting back to what the heading suggests?

El Paso
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby El Paso » Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:43 pm

The rumour is that we’re changing kit suppliers.

Return to “General Discussion”