Sorry if this is off topic.......

Yes, there are other things to discuss apart from Dundalk F.C. and feel free to discuss them here!

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

Gearóid
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Gearóid » Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:35 pm

but cant get an answer anyway and what better place to ask about Dundalk technology than in Dundalk Talk.

"I-stream Starter will offer guaranteed download speeds of 512kbs, although upload rates may be slower for some customers, depending on a variety of circumstances. The new service will be available to about 700,000 lines around Ireland, Eircom said, extending to 1 million by year's end.

The company explained that I-stream Starter will cover the greater Dublin commuter area, provincial cities, large provincial towns and all towns included in the government's national spatial strategy."

Can anyone tell me if this applies to our Dirty ol town? If so its DSL or broadband time this Friday. About time.

Looking forward also to seeing Neil Gallagher in goals maybe not thursday but certainly in the future. Is as good if not better than any keeper we can buy. A real bright prospect if given the chance.

NY White
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby NY White » Wed Apr 09, 2003 8:53 pm

Yeas, applies to Dundalk as one of the towns in the Spatial Strategy, also Minister for Communications lives in town, so...
NY White

Dundalk4Ever

GC.
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby GC. » Wed Apr 09, 2003 10:48 pm

Small article in the Argus this week about broadband in Dundalk. If I remember correctly (don't have the paper nearby) it is being launched at the weekend.

dundalk formal
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby dundalk formal » Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:52 am

Anyone know the cost? (for the consumer)
There's only ONE Dundalk Formal!

Return to “Non-Dundalk Talk”