New Ireland Manager

Yes, there are other things to discuss apart from Dundalk F.C. and feel free to discuss them here!

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

SayWhatYouSee
Youth Team
Youth Team

New Ireland Manager

Postby SayWhatYouSee » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:36 am

Noel King appointed interim manager ....although a coach with a superb reputation, (and a former DFC player!) in my mind it highlights the serious situation the hierarchy in Abbotstown have gotten the FAI into...anybody have the same thoughts that I do, that the FAI haven't got the money to appoint O'Neill or anybody else for that matter?.....

grayzer1888
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Re: New Ireland Manager

Postby grayzer1888 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:46 am

It's alright SWYS, haven't they appointed Ray Houghton to the panel the help find the new manager - it'll be another FAI farce. They should appoint the manager ASAP so he can use the remainder of these qualification games to familiarise himself with the players.

minty2
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Postby minty2 » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:29 pm

SayWhatYouSee wrote:Noel King appointed interim manager ....although a coach with a superb reputation, (and a former DFC player!) in my mind it highlights the serious situation the hierarchy in Abbotstown have gotten the FAI into...anybody have the same thoughts that I do, that the FAI haven't got the money to appoint O'Neill or anybody else for that matter?.....

Mc Caffrey also a coach with a SUPERB reputation ,remember him.

marvin
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby marvin » Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:04 am

If they are short of money then who is paying kingmaker Ruud Dokter? Personally I give thanks for Denis obrien , hes too clever to pay for a clown like King.

Doyle left wing / right wing ?

I laughed at Kings dismissal of Giles and Bradys criticism of his approach in Koln. They are a comedy act he said.

How many caps does he have for Ireland then?
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Non-Dundalk Talk”