Other LOI

Yes, there are other things to discuss apart from Dundalk F.C. and feel free to discuss them here!

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

Northern Lilywhites
Reserves
Reserves

Re: Other LOI

Postby Northern Lilywhites » Sat Jun 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Coleman confirmed at Sligo.
Darius interim manager at Drogs.

The LOI
It's better than you tinnkk!

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:57 pm

Good luck to Darius - but can't wish the same to Neale Fenn as assistant
Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

niall_hearty2000
Club Captain
Club Captain

Postby niall_hearty2000 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:14 am

Gonna make the next derby a very hot atmosphere... neale fenn absolute twat a bigger twat than fabio and that takes some doing to be fair.
Dundalk Fc. First Irish club to win points in group stages of a major European Competition.

Northern Lilywhites
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Northern Lilywhites » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:48 am

God love Keith Fahey,the great saviour of St pats 'he'll add 500 to our gates' (last attendance 780) Couldn't play in Dundalk because the big bad bold pitch was so shit he might fall and get a scrape.The same lad got 18 mins as a sub v Bray last Friday.Bucko gave the OP surface serious abuse following his sides 0-0 with Dundalk and said Fairy made his own decision not to play on it but has no excuses for his benching in that match.Get it up yee Pats and Fahey and Buckley.Out and out bluff merchants.

By the way,i still reckon Stuart Taylor will be gone from Lims before the end of the season ;)
The LOI

dundalkfc1903
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby dundalkfc1903 » Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:54 pm

Ian Foster for Drogheda? Recently left his post at Coventry

Northern Lilywhites
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Northern Lilywhites » Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:09 am

I passed over the Boyne cable bridge on the way home from work yesterday but my name hasn't been mentioned yet for the Drogheda job?! !

Lims lost again last night.Stuart Taylor blows it once more.
and on a more worrying note for Lims and loi there was less than 300 at the match.Some crazy schheduling going on there with a huge World cup match on at the same time.Same sort of an attendance at Bray v Drogs also i believe.
WTF?
The LOI

niall_hearty2000
Club Captain
Club Captain

Postby niall_hearty2000 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Rumours on the loi rumours page on facebook that ex linfield manager jefferies will be the next drogheda manager.
Dundalk Fc. First Irish club to win points in group stages of a major European Competition.

Northern Lilywhites
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Northern Lilywhites » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:35 pm

Fahey got sent off as Pats lost to Shams.Stephen McPhail was sent off for Rovers and will miss V us next week.Does Fahey want to play LOI football at all one must wonder.
This is how Paul O'Hehir of the Irish Daily Mirror described the McPhail/Brennan incident on Twitter.

Paul O'Hehir @paulohehir ·
Stephen McPhail sent off for headbutt on Killian Brennan. And not a "movement towards the head job". A proper loaf. @ShamrockRovers 2-1 up
The LOI

dell
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby dell » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Northern Lilywhites wrote:This is how Paul O'Hehir of the Irish Daily Mirror described the McPhail/Brennan incident on Twitter.

Paul O'Hehir @paulohehir ·
Stephen McPhail sent off for headbutt on Killian Brennan. And not a "movement towards the head job". A proper loaf. @ShamrockRovers 2-1 up

I can totally understand how McPhail felt to make him want to stitch that toerag a headbutt, not that i'd condone such a thing or enjoy seeing it on Soccer Republic........

niall_hearty2000
Club Captain
Club Captain

Postby niall_hearty2000 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:27 pm

Y is he a toerag? Seems pretty sound lad to me especially considering all the shite he has to hear everytime he plays. Never reacts to it.

dell
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby dell » Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:10 pm

I dont like his antics on the pitch, constantly whinging to the ref yet thinks nothing of dishing out from the regular niggling fouls to pure filthy tackles, feigning or exaggerating injury to get players booked(ok that covers many players but him and Anto Flood got really under my skin). How many times has he been carded and sent off for dissent. I agree that he takes the childish and cringeworthy abuse about his sister!

Northern Lilywhites
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Northern Lilywhites » Sun Jul 06, 2014 8:58 pm

Sligo 0-0 Cork

Dundalk stay top on GD.
The LOI

dell
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby dell » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:00 pm

A match that Sligo seemed to have the better chances from the bits I heard on Ocean FM, pity they didnt convert 1 or 2. Seems to be Sligo's weakness at the monent as it was the same story against Banga where the dominated for long spells creating little in front of goal and spurrned the chances they did get.

Northern Lilywhites
Reserves
Reserves

Postby Northern Lilywhites » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:22 pm

Bray in debt but also have a couple of sugar daddys too.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soccer/ ... -1.1855912

"Bray Wanderers’ struggles on the pitch last year are reflected in the latest set of accounts for the League of Ireland football club.
The Wicklow team, which only avoided relegation from the Premier Division last year after a dramatic play-off win over Longford Town, made a loss of €83,946 for the year to November 30th, according to accounts just filed.
Bray Wanderers Ltd closed the year with net liabilities of €202,898 and had accumulated losses of just under €1.1 million.
Its auditors stated there was a “material uncertainty” that cast “significant doubt” on the company’s ability to continue as a going concern.
A note in the accounts described the outlook as presenting “significant challenges in terms of gate receipts and other fundraising activities”, which create “material uncertainties over future trading results and cash flows”.

On a positive note, club shareholders Eddie and Frank Slevin agreed last year to waive loans amounting to €165,689 and expenses of €3,302 that had been paid on behalf of the club.
It is understood the club is operating on a budget of about €2,000 a week, well below that of most of its rivals in the league. The club is hoping that friendly games this month against a Manchester United XI and Queens Park Rangers will draw large crowds to the Carlisle Grounds to boost coffers."
The LOI

dell
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby dell » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:42 pm

If they dont have the money that €2000 weekly budget should be €0!

Return to “Non-Dundalk Talk”