Trip to Split (Croatia)- football, sailing, partying...

Yes, there are other things to discuss apart from Dundalk F.C. and feel free to discuss them here!

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

croatia-sailing.net
Youth Team
Youth Team

Trip to Split (Croatia)- football, sailing, partying...

Postby croatia-sailing.net » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:20 am

Hi all,

I am owner of sailing company from split.

I can offer to all of you who are coming here to spend one week on sailing boat in almost half price.
It is much better to stay few more days here and see something incredible then just to come on game.

For example I have still free Sun Odissey 52.2 for 10 persons for just 2800 EUR in period 19.7.-26.7. (plus skipper 700 EUR/week, if you don't have your own skipper).

Of course, there are also smaller boats if there will not be so many of you...just let me know, how many of you are interested in this.
Boat for 6 would cost about 1500-1700 EUR.
Contact me here or with private message.

I can organize your transport from airport to marina, transport from marina to stadium and back...and everything else you might need. If you need some days extra, I'll find some private accommodation.

You can go (or skipper will take you) where ever you want...
I suggest you Hvar (croatian Ibiza), Vis (green cave)...if you like windsurfing and cool beach, Bol on island Brac is best place for you in whole Europe

and there are much more options (Solta,Korcula,Lastovo)..you can google and check what do you like most,or your skipper (or me) will recommend you what to do here and where to go

any questions? :)

p.s.
thx to admin to letting me post this :)

p.p.s.
our web page http://croatia-sailing.net/ is currently in face-lifting process (and programmers are extremely slow,like all programers), but you can check some pics on FB page
https://www.facebook.com/Croatia.Sail.Holidays

Return to “Non-Dundalk Talk”