Rovers part company with ANOTHER manager

Yes, there are other things to discuss apart from Dundalk F.C. and feel free to discuss them here!

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

oldfogey
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Rovers part company with ANOTHER manager

Postby oldfogey » Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:50 pm

Disappointed to see Pat Fenlon sacked by Rovers, just when we had them where we wanted them - miles behind us. They could at least have had the courtesy to wait until after our home league tie against the Hoops. He was always good value for a rant and an (enforced) trip to the stand.

mr-toyota
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Re: Rovers part company with ANOTHER manager

Postby mr-toyota » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:58 pm

Paddy power have the betting up for the new manager stephen kenny is 66/1 to go back to tallaght. Stephen Bradley is the favourite for the job at 1/1. I think Paul Doolan 7/2 will get the job, he is the only big name out there for them and has said that he wants to come back to the league. Its strange to see Liam Buckley at 7/2 when he is hanging by a thread at pats
SUPPORT THE DFC TRUST AND PATRON SCHEME http://www.dundalkfc.com/membership.asp

niall_hearty2000
Club Captain
Club Captain

Re: Rovers part company with ANOTHER manager

Postby niall_hearty2000 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 7:23 pm

I would have thought doolan myself. however rumours abound that Ian Baraclough the former Sligo manager is in the picture. the crazy thing is they never gave Kenny a chance sacking him in 8 months, croly got far too long at 2 yrs and now they sacked fenlon after almost 2 seasons. how much money have the board at rovers thrown away paying off managers??
Dundalk Fc. First Irish club to win points in group stages of a major European Competition.

Return to “Non-Dundalk Talk”