Drogheda Promotion

Yes, there are other things to discuss apart from Dundalk F.C. and feel free to discuss them here!

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Drogheda Promotion

Postby Ezeikial » Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:13 am

Congratulations to John Gill and Pete Mahon on their achievement in guiding Drogheda Utd to promotion.

I don't know if Drogheda will add anything to the standards in the league, but at least the journey is shorter than Wexford for travelling fans

Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

bigalan
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Drogheda Promotion

Postby bigalan » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:38 pm

Well done. Personally I'm delighted to see them back. Derby matches are always special and dare I say might offer easier points than Wexford last season. Also the fact that they will bring a travelling support to Oriel. Wexford Youths gave absolutely nothing to the league

Townfan7
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Re: Drogheda Promotion

Postby Townfan7 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:46 pm

Also delighted Drogheda have made an immediate return to the premier division. The Louth derby & the atmosphere it brings was missed this season plus for the Dundalk support it will be lighter on the pocket next season with only a short trip up the road. Congrats to Pete Mahon & John Gill, looking forward to renewing old rivalries in 2017.

C'MON THE TOWN:

Return to “Non-Dundalk Talk”