Dundalk v Slovan (and other) ticket wanted

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

seand
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Dundalk v Slovan (and other) ticket wanted

Post by seand » Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:02 pm

While I'm here please indulge me and allow me to don my official Dundalk FC anorak and ask if anyone has a ticket available from last night's game (the cardboard type, not the printout) for my collection? PM if you can help a sick man, thanks
I'm also looking for tickets from the away games at Riga, Qabarag and Slovan this year and at Levadia 2018, Rosenborg 2017, and Zenit/Legia/BATE 2016.
Vast sums of money and voluminous quantities of memorabilia available to help grease the wheels if required!

Louth4sam
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Re: Dundalk v Slovan (and other) ticket wanted

Post by Louth4sam » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:13 pm

seand wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:02 pm
While I'm here please indulge me and allow me to don my official Dundalk FC anorak and ask if anyone has a ticket available from last night's game (the cardboard type, not the printout) for my collection? PM if you can help a sick man, thanks
I'm also looking for tickets from the away games at Riga, Qabarag and Slovan this year and at Levadia 2018, Rosenborg 2017, and Zenit/Legia/BATE 2016.
Vast sums of money and voluminous quantities of memorabilia available to help grease the wheels if required!
I still have that Zenit program for you somewhere. I'll have to have a look for you as moved house since 2016
"This is not only a point to make headlines, it is the truth. Football on artificial turf is the future." - FIFA president Sepp Blatter