My final words on this matter with you because it is clear as day that you are hell bent on getting rid of Peak6 even when you cannot admit it.Louth4sam wrote: ↑Thu Apr 01, 2021 2:48 pm
1. I didn't make the statement you did. Back it up instead of whataboutary and speculation
2. He replaced a manager that worked with the club during it's most successful era that fulfilled the necessary criteria to manage in the league. If you are also pushing the narrative that it was also an issue for Vinny are you saying that they made the same mistake twice??
3. This is clear proof that you are not a Dundalk fan and just a stooge. No Dundalk fan would be happy with games played 85KM away from our home stadium
4. Multiple sources saying the same thing, not just Perth and and none have a reason to lie. Why are you only willing to believe Bills side of the story even though it very well might be the exact same except in your head. Bill has not refuted anything that was said. It's unusual how vocal he has been in the papers regarding the FAI and IRFU but radio silence when it comes to refuting claims from ex staff, players etc. radio silence.
5. Why was he brought on a corporate trip unless it was to carry favour. Bill hardly invited him along as a drinking buddy
6. Everyone knows why it was held and it was an embarrassment. Nobody was fooled. "Recommended action"? Who recommended this action
Yes, of course they needed one. There is more to the club than just selling tickets. There is a magnitude of administrative tasks that need to be conducted. What would happen if there was a massive ESB failure in the area and the club was without power for a few days. What if part of the 1960s structure collapsed and the offices were unusable? What if there was a leak which flooded the offices? Do we stop conducting business?
The company was making a small profit year on year from 2013 until Peak6 took over so who's fault is it if the club are now loss making?
1. Neither you nor I are privi to what or who Peak6 are employing or what they are planning. As I stated having worked for Americans and having gone through their change managment processes, I am sure they were not going to shout change and have no one to enforce it.
2. Vinny could have been fined for the same thing....I said it from day 1 that it was a risk taking on Vinny. The simple fact that that SK never attempted to take him with him, however returned for another member of staff says a lot. Also the fact that Vinny is still not with a team also says a lot.
3. Good man, off you go and get your biscuits from mammy....... its about the same level as the answer you gave.
4. How many of the sources went public and said it??? Who has had the balls to put a face to the rumours??? How many of them are still working for the club??? All I am saying is that there are 2 sides to every story. We have clearly heard 1 side...the victims. I have been around long enough to know someone who has had their pride dented or their job taken away from them will say things they regret at a later date, hence why I would like to hear Bills side of it. Have you ever met a divorced couple just before or after the day in court?? Very few will have the balls to say, I was the reason it didnt work out. Most will blame the other....
5. Why was Klopps agent having lunch with Schalke board members last week?? Klopp moving to them at the end of the season?? Many reasons that they took the agent on the trip, maybe they wanted to keep a player happy, maybe they wanted to sign a client of his who was not at the club already....maybe Bill wanted to go on the piss with him. You will have to accept it or ask Peak6 why they did it, however I know for a fact that agents are very often part of travelling parties. Maybe when you are at it you can ask your mate Dan, why he never asked JD why a LOI chairman was very often on international trips as a guest of the FAI...
6. FAI...they also have to ensure UEFA have the feeling that they actually have licesing procedures in place.
If ESB went off, leaks etc... there are short term solutions, one would be to rent office space or to move things up to the Peak6 office in Belfast in the worst case. Moving is not an option at the moment, so I assume they had to make a decision....that was to stop taking calls etc., only they know why, however again I suspect it had to do with priorities and income, with no fans in grounds season tickets were not top of the priority list. As for making profits....the club were living within their means, Andy and Paul were doing their best / over achieving on a modest budget and got lucky on many occassions, however the LOI has changed between 2013 and today. Players want more money, longer contracts........something Dundalk pre Peak6 would never have been able to keep up with in todays market. Rovers attempted to keep up with Dundalk and needed Desmond investment to keep it going, that is not to mention the losses they made building Roadstone. We are lucky to have Peak6 at this moment in time, they are paying the bills etc. I suspect it would be very different under former ownership groups...and with that I mean not for the better.