Krisztián Adorján

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

Martin Lawlor80
Youth Team
Youth Team

Krisztián Adorján

Postby Martin Lawlor80 » Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:41 pm

So how good is this guy? If he’s as good as another of our Europeans Faz Kudozovic I’ll be pretty happy. He has that Continental ponytail thing going on as well , something I’ve always liked in Euro footballers!!

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Re: Krisztián Adorján

Postby Ezeikial » Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:18 pm

The early indications are very positive - this guy looks like he might be the real deal.

Consider that he may be behind the others in terms of fitness, it could be a while yet before we see the best of him
Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

dell
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby dell » Sat Feb 10, 2018 12:19 am

Sush lads!! Lets get him signed up beyond his loan... ;)

Johnnybegood33
Youth Team
Youth Team

Postby Johnnybegood33 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:28 pm

As Jimmy Magee would say . “ Different Class”, liked what I saw v Brentford.

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:24 pm

Gavin McLaughlin on DundalkSport

We play short passes and try to build up from the back. I can’t tell you how grateful I am for that because that wasn’t the case with other teams where I have been.”

https://dundalksport.ie/dfc-kriszti%C3% ... d997e99a5a
Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

mike
Club Captain
Club Captain

Postby mike » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:13 pm

Very interesting point he makes above. I still remember one of the first league matches under SK, Boyle was looking over to the bench as if for direction, and SK gave an indication to keep passing it.

El Paso
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby El Paso » Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:49 pm

Bearing in mind conditions/friendly, sounds like he was bullied out of it today. Haven't seen him yet so it's not fair. But that would be my fear for him in our League.
There's only one word for that - magic darts...

colymull
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby colymull » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:48 pm

El Paso wrote:Bearing in mind conditions/friendly, sounds like he was bullied out of it today. Haven't seen him yet so it's not fair. But that would be my fear for him in our League.

It was my first time seeing him today, and i know the conditions were horrible but i wasnt overly impressed. He was been bullied and spent a lot of the game on his arse. He may come good yet but if teams are going to target him he'll have to be a bit stronger.
King Kenny!

El Paso
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby El Paso » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:14 pm

They're claiming he had been suffering with a bad cold and only played because others were unavailable.

Still though he's going to have to get used to attention
There's only one word for that - magic darts...

niall_hearty2000
Club Captain
Club Captain

Postby niall_hearty2000 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:15 pm

Some nice touches which you would get in serie B especially when he would have time on the ball. But loi he wont be afforded that luxury and while he did have sime nice touches he didnt get involved much today. But first time seeing me but cork are the marker he needs to perform against.
Dundalk Fc. First Irish club to win points in group stages of a major European Competition.

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:51 pm

Krisztian Adorjan wants to stay according to the Dundalk Sport interview after the Rovers match

Hungarian midfielder Krisztian Adorjan made a big impression when he came off the bench in Dundalk FC’s 5–2 win over Shamrock Rovers at Tallaght Stadium, setting up Robbie Benson for the Lilywhites’ fifth goal of an absorbing game.

Adorjan is on loan at Oriel Park until July and he told Dundalk Sport afterwards that he would like to stay at the club until the end of the League of Ireland season.

Article includes audio link:

https://dundalksport.ie/%EF%B8%8F-audio ... eb3aee34ad

mike
Club Captain
Club Captain

Postby mike » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:35 am

He’s made a significant impact coming on in 3 games now, actually all away, Derry (scored), Bohs (controlled the game for period) and Rovers (assist and overall good performance); all wins too.

Not only would I like him to stay, be great to have him on an 18 month contract if we can arrange that with his parent club, they might not wish to retain him after July.

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:29 am

mike wrote:Not only would I like him to stay, be great to have him on an 18 month contract if we can arrange that with his parent club, they might not wish to retain him after July.

Theres some contradictions in reports on his contract status.

Last February, shortly after he was signed on loan, Dundalk Sport reported that his contract with his Italian parent club Novaro expired this summer:

Adorján’s contract with Novaro is due to expire in the summer but he said that nothing is set in stone regarding his long-term future.

“I’ve got a contract with Novaro and I’m on loan here for six months,” he said. “I’m extremely happy with the situation now but it’s not just my decision, unfortunately.

“We will just have to see what happens as time goes on. For now, I just cannot wait for the season to start with Dundalk.”

https://dundalksport.ie/dfc-kriszti%C3% ... d997e99a5a

In the most recent interview with Gavin McLaughlin he says that while he would like to stay at Dundalk, but he has a contract back in Italy (about 3.20 on the SoundCloud interview)
https://soundcloud.com/dundalk_sport

Which is it?

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:05 pm

DFC | Kenny confirms that he wants to keep Adorjan at Dundalk FC beyond July
Hungarian midfielder’s loan deal expires next month

Dundalk FC manager Stephen Kenny has confirmed that he is hoping to extend Krisztian Adorjan’s stay at Oriel Park beyond the end of next month.

The Hungarian midfielder is on loan from Italian side Novara — who were relegated to Serie C recently — until July 31st but Kenny told eirSport that he wants to keep hold of the 25-year-old who has flourished in recent weeks.

“I expect he will stay,” said the Lilywhites boss. “He is here until the end of July and we need to sort it out. We’d like him to stay.”

More at
https://dundalksport.ie/dfc-kenny-confi ... 099a3fee74

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:20 pm

Gerry Malone on the twitter yolk-

(link: https://audioboom.com/boos/6898978) audioboom.com/boos/6898978
Kristian Adjouran's post match interview Friday well worth listening to.His on loan contract finishes with Dundalk on 30th July.His Italian club still have him for a year after that.Kristian wants to stay with Dundalk

Return to “General Discussion”