2018 Home Attendances

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

mike
Club Captain
Club Captain

Re: 2018 Home Attendances

Postby mike » Tue May 01, 2018 12:40 pm

2,086 at the Pats match figures updated on the stats page.

mike
Club Captain
Club Captain

Postby mike » Thu May 17, 2018 8:32 pm

Sligo match last Friday, official attendance was 2,134, figures updated on the stats page.

Next up is Waterford at home, on a Monday, probably be looking at something similar, then Bray at home the following Friday, pity they are not vice versa for crowd pullers.

Next big game to get a big crowd really and over 3k is Cork, Friday 29th June, the one after the break.

mike
Club Captain
Club Captain

Postby mike » Tue May 22, 2018 12:23 pm

2,041 last night v Waterford, figures updated on stats page.

I’ve seen comments on the Waterford game thread about poor turn out, I wasn’t expecting too much more. There has been a huge amount of games, plus 400 possibly more went to Dalymount on Friday, and then you can reduce it by maybe 1,000 given this was a Monday, school night etc.

The gesture by the club offering reductions for the next game or game after is very good and should help boost the next few crowds, plus once we go back to Fridays and not so frequent games they should pick up.

Ezeikial
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Postby Ezeikial » Tue May 22, 2018 12:43 pm

mike wrote:2,041 last night v Waterford, figures updated on stats page.

I’ve seen comments on the Waterford game thread about poor turn out, I wasn’t expecting too much more. There has been a huge amount of games, plus 400 possibly more went to Dalymount on Friday, and then you can reduce it by maybe 1,000 given this was a Monday, school night etc.

The gesture by the club offering reductions for the next game or game after is very good and should help boost the next few crowds, plus once we go back to Fridays and not so frequent games they should pick up.

I applaud the initiative by the club, but I suspect that the difference on numbers will be modest - although the bring-a-mate season ticket holder promo might bring out some extra folk, even if many of the free tickets are passed to existing pay-at-the-gate supporters rather than new ones. Undoubtedly it shows an appreciation of the support from fans and is a worthwhile gesture of thanks.
Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.

Return to “General Discussion”