New Jersey

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

iloveduffy.com
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

New Jersey

Post by iloveduffy.com » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:03 pm

Is there a new home or away jersey for next season? A few clubs have released theirs. Corks new black and white away one would have been nice if it was ours

In Kenny we Trust

El Paso
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Re: New Jersey

Post by El Paso » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:21 pm

Same jerseys apparently.

In the flesh Cork's black and white one looks like a training top a bit. But it's not a bad homage to the Champions.

shedboy4life
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by shedboy4life » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:53 pm

I figure this isn’t the most appropriate post to ask this but I’m wondering if any kind or generous Dundalk fan has any old Dundalk jerseys that they no longer want I’d be interested in taking them off you.
I’ll pay for them obviously. Preferably any ones with Harp as the sponsors.
The natural balance of Irish football has returned for good.

Tigger1
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Tigger1 » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:26 am

El Paso wrote:Same jerseys apparently.

In the flesh Cork's black and white one looks like a training top a bit. But it's not a bad homage to the Champions.
Don't forget the sewn on crest. Stop by the club shop and see what you think of our merchandise now. It's brilliant to be fair El Paso. Sorry couldn't resist coming on before Christmas.

El Paso
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Post by El Paso » Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:33 am

Tigger1 wrote:
El Paso wrote:Same jerseys apparently.

Don't forget the sewn on crest. Stop by the club shop and see what you think of our merchandise now. It's brilliant to be fair El Paso. Sorry couldn't resist coming on before Christmas.
I already have. Some nice stuff. The black jersey is better than the white and green ones. But the red is/was probably the best of them

El Paso
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Post by El Paso » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:04 pm

New jersey now anyway.

Hope they get a sponsor with an aesthetically pleasing logo.

Martin Lawlor80
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Martin Lawlor80 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:09 pm

I’m posting this on here so as not to clog up the rumours thread and I couldn’t be bothered searching for a club shop thread.
Is that hoodie Kelly is wearing in his signing photos new season gear and is it available in the club shop or the marshes? Ta

colymull
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Post by colymull » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:38 pm

Martin Lawlor80 wrote:I’m posting this on here so as not to clog up the rumours thread and I couldn’t be bothered searching for a club shop thread.
Is that hoodie Kelly is wearing in his signing photos new season gear and is it available in the club shop or the marshes? Ta
I was in the shop yesterday, I'm fairly sure I saw that hoody in there!!
King Kenny!

Martin Lawlor80
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Martin Lawlor80 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:06 pm

colymull wrote:
Martin Lawlor80 wrote:I’m posting this on here so as not to clog up the rumours thread and I couldn’t be bothered searching for a club shop thread.
In OP or the marshes?

niall_hearty2000
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by niall_hearty2000 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:27 pm

Martin Lawlor80 wrote:
colymull wrote:
In OP or the marshes?
Longwalk sc not marshes
Dundalk Fc. First Irish club to win points in group stages of a major European Competition.

iloveduffy.com
Subs Bench
Subs Bench

Post by iloveduffy.com » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:16 pm

It's there but it's ruined with embroidery saying "double champions 2018" yet it's gear for the 2019 season. Really wanted the top when i saw it at the cup final, don't want it with writing on it that dates it
In Kenny we Trust

Martin Lawlor80
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Martin Lawlor80 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:49 pm

iloveduffy.com wrote:It's there but it's ruined with embroidery saying "double champions 2018" yet it's gear for the 2019 season. Really wanted the top when i saw it at the cup final, don't want it with writing on it that dates it
Good point . Might get the one McEleney is modeling on the shop website so

White Horse
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Post by White Horse » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:17 pm

iloveduffy.com wrote:It's there but it's ruined with embroidery saying "double champions 2018" yet it's gear for the 2019 season. Really wanted the top when i saw it at the cup final, don't want it with writing on it that dates it
There is no such thing as Double Champions. Double Winners, yes.

It was cringe inducing when the hurling heads in langerland referred to themselves as Double Champions last year. With our history and tradition, we should know better.

El Paso
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Post by El Paso » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:32 pm

Yeah ‘Cup Champions’ is a horrendous turn of phrase! Even though it’s used officially sometimes.

Martin Lawlor80
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Martin Lawlor80 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:18 pm

Ok not to piss everybody off with questions re dfc hoodies, but where can I get my hands on those white ones the lads are wearing in the Temple st photos? They look the business. I was in the long walk shop today and didn’t see them. I won’t be buying the Double champions 2018 one either. As stated above , it doesn’t make sense and having 2018 on it dates it.