Streaming Pilot

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

thecaptain
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Re: Streaming Pilot

Post by thecaptain » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:16 pm

cooney wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:38 pm
Don’t know if somebody already mentioned it or not but Skorlive used that new stream for their coverage of last nights game
Gas, I thought they might! :D

With the Cork game being postponed I assume it's still covered in the 4 match package on the new date!

Some amount of coverage this month of the LOI between all clubs bar UCD being shown on this and Eir Sports showing 8 (I think it is) games involving LOI clubs across the league and Europe! From what I've heard they're very interested in expanding their LOI coverage next season when the current agreement is up in the winter, especially given they've lost the entire BT Sports platform to Sky from this month.

Ian Foster: (On the expectations level at Dundalk): "That's why you want to be involved in management. If I don't do well I'll do my shopping in Newry!"

Ian Foster: Last seen heading for Newry.

Shoco
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Post by Shoco » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:20 pm

Any idea how many people signed up for it?

Does the money go to the club or is there a 3rd party? Is the money split between the clubs?

mike
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by mike » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:54 am

I'm in Portugal on holiday, so signed up, perfect stream, nice angle too from usual angle facing the stand. The commentary was from a female with an English accent, probably based in a studio in the UK, but have to say it was worth it, great to see the game and the stats.

Only thing, wouldn't allow me to buy one game, so just went for the 4 game package, even though I'll only see one more, Sligo away, still happy with that.

niall_hearty2000
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by niall_hearty2000 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:50 pm

mike wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:54 am
I'm in Portugal on holiday, so signed up, perfect stream, nice angle too from usual angle facing the stand. The commentary was from a female with an English accent, probably based in a studio in the UK, but have to say it was worth it, great to see the game and the stats.

Only thing, wouldn't allow me to buy one game, so just went for the 4 game package, even though I'll only see one more, Sligo away, still happy with that.
Same with me Mike.. Could only get the 4 game package
Dundalk Fc. First Irish club to win points in group stages of a major European Competition.

mike
Club Captain
Club Captain

Post by mike » Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:03 pm

Yes, maybe a little quick buck there by the provider, not even sure I saw this raised after Niall, but not complaining too much, still good to see it on holiday.

Plus Ill def get the Sligo away game, so call it a fiver a game then in my case, no big deal.