Mike Treacy - Podcast - How Peak6 think

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, Colin Gallagher

Pepsi
Youth Team
Youth Team

Mike Treacy - Podcast - How Peak6 think

Post by Pepsi » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:55 pm

https://soundcloud.com/measurablespod/m ... dundalk-fc

Think this will give people an insight on how Treacy/Peak6 works and maybe you can read between lines on DFC and Peak6 thinking under the newish owners.

Sorry if the podcast has already been posted.

Wexford White
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Re: Mike Treacy - Podcast - How Peak6 think

Post by Wexford White » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:10 pm

I glazed over a bit at the beginning of this interview but I was absolutely fascinated by the time it was finished. This man really does regard football as a business. Gary Rogers penalty save rate percentage, the percentage in possibly flying Michael Duffy privately to Europe following the birth of his baby.
Such an analytical mind and yet such a level of entertaining and successful football.
As an actuary, Robbie Benson must just love his employers.
The Back of the Wall

Ezeikial
Club Captain
Club Captain

Re: Mike Treacy - Podcast - How Peak6 think

Post by Ezeikial » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:47 pm

Here is the raw emotions laid bare from Mike Treacy
“We’re setting club records for a mean streak and winning on Monday is just another one. We still have the treble to play for.”

And becoming cleary emotional, Treacy continued: “It means so much. This year there has been so much going on, I put so much into this club by working my ass off.

“In the States, I put so much into my wife’s career and we relocated to Los Angeles (from Chicago).

“It’s been a strain on me, to be honest, but I just want to make everyone in this town proud. I just want to win titles and do well in Europe, I just want to do it all.”
https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/soccer ... p_AppShare
Ezeikial posts personal opinions and observations from this supporters perspective.