2022 Rumours | Transfers | Contract Renewals

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Colin Gallagher, Duffman

Richie87
Reserves
Reserves

Re: 2022 Rumours | Transfers | Contract Renewals

Post by Richie87 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:18 pm

The Waterford job was available early in the season, Vinny Perth didn't seem to show any interest in any Jobs in Ireland when he was sacked from Dundalk. He done a lot of stuff on Newstalk about leaving the door open etc to a return, despite Magilton not wanting him involved.

He had a affinity to Dundalk after a long spell involved but really should have moved on when he was sacked last August as it looks like it has gone tits up.

southerncomfort
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by southerncomfort » Wed Oct 27, 2021 8:52 pm

Alrightourfella wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 7:21 pm Vinny is about to be sacked following an investigation about his behaviour at the club. Two other members have left the club this week already including the 3 that walked away last week was to distance themselves from the investigation and to protect their own professions outside of the club.
P6 wont drop vp at this point , but surprised he hasn't walked with medical staff

Latest jm shaped stink probably more like
jm and of one or two of his cronies ( there's are VERY few ) put up to some shit stirring to create a stink?

Does anyone who has an alleged issue with vp have any connection with Jim's agent I wonder ? Just a question . Sure it'll all come out

had it on very good authority ( oh I mean a theory ) that the resignations over the weekend so far either directly or indirectly related to jm - and '' his games'' at undermining manager and key staff

Let's see . Sources at the ready

Alrightourfella
Reserves
Reserves

Post by Alrightourfella » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:06 pm

Vinny is a bold boy why do you think contract talks STOPPED.

Fundalkfan
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Fundalkfan » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:30 pm

When the dust settles and Vinny and Jim are both sacked for being beyond useless, and I am not sure who is the bigger liar/cheat of them both, I will miss Orielweb very much. And John Gill too (Hi Southerncomfort)

southerncomfort
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by southerncomfort » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:33 pm

Let's see , from what I heard vp paid for players meals out of his own pocket ( players only found that out apparently ) and jm wanted away meals stopped - and medical department decimated by jm and vp objectios sparked a row

If leaky jim dripping nonsense about the manager into James ear again zzzzzzz - not surprising

But really ?? From this man ? Because he throws a few off the records...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-38808041

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foo ... 37197.html
Last edited by southerncomfort on Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Martin Lawlor80
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular

Post by Martin Lawlor80 » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:37 pm

Fundalkfan wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:30 pm When the dust settles and Vinny and Jim are both sacked for being beyond useless, and I am not sure who is the bigger liar/cheat of them both, I will miss Orielweb very much. And John Gill too (Hi Southerncomfort)
Fcuk… what’s happening to Orielweb??!

Fundalkfan
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Fundalkfan » Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:53 pm

southerncomfort wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:33 pm Let's see , from what I heard vp paid for players meals out of his own pocket ( players only found that out apparently ) and jm wanted away meals stopped - and medical department decimated by jm and vp objectios sparked a row

If leaky jim dripping nonsense about the manager into James ear again zzzzzzz - not surprising

I believe your former boss, mr southerncomfort, and our head coach are fond of...... you know what I mean. Naughty Men

southerncomfort
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by southerncomfort » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:05 pm

Fundalkfan wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:53 pm
southerncomfort wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:33 pm Let's see , from what I heard vp paid for players meals out of his own pocket ( players only found that out apparently ) and jm wanted away meals stopped - and medical department decimated by jm and vp objectios sparked a row

I believe your former boss, mr southerncomfort, and our head coach are fond of...... you know what I mean. Naughty Men

..... ??? Haha so full of it even for a rovers fan - any tips on free parking In the square , bank ?

Mind that IP address of yours , stop accepting cookies so easily

sits in the lotus position

we are all John gill deep down
We are all John gill deep down
We are all John gill deep down

Fundalkfan
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by Fundalkfan » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:09 pm

And you stop eating cookies old gaffer. I will see you soon "brother"

southerncomfort
Youth Team
Youth Team

Post by southerncomfort » Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:35 pm

Fundalkfan wrote: Wed Oct 27, 2021 10:09 pm And you stop eating cookies old gaffer. I will see you soon "brother"
far too criptic! Ur like a sh×t talla Jesus ! Ommmm