Dundalk v Drogheda Utd | League Round 31 | Friday 30 September 2022 ko 19.45

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: eamoss, Gearóid Bellew, Duffman

Post Reply
oldfogey
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 2785
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:24 pm

Dundalk v Drogheda Utd | League Round 31 | Friday 30 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by oldfogey » Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:14 pm

Huge push now to pick up the points necessary to finish minimum fourth. Tickets on sale. Sligo play Rovers on the Saturday so will be a huge 24 hours.

https://embed.futureticketing.ie/c/dund ... home-fans/

Dundoogan daz
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2021 10:32 am

Re: Dundalk v Drogheda Utd | League Round 31 | Friday 30 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by Dundoogan daz » Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:08 pm

Anyone have any idea if and when Hoban and Kelly will be back ?

oldfogey
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 2785
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:24 pm

Re: Dundalk v Drogheda Utd | League Round 31 | Friday 30 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by oldfogey » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:40 pm

Dundoogan daz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:08 pm Anyone have any idea if and when Hoban and Kelly will be back ?
I doubt that you will hear. As we all know Hoban - in particular - offers a very different kind of threat. If he was going to play you would want to keep it from the opposition until the last minute.

Martin Lawlor80
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 1236
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Re: Dundalk v Drogheda Utd | League Round 31 | Friday 30 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by Martin Lawlor80 » Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:45 pm

oldfogey wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 4:40 pm
Dundoogan daz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:08 pm Anyone have any idea if and when Hoban and Kelly will be back ?
I doubt that you will hear. As we all know Hoban - in particular - offers a very different kind of threat. If he was going to play you would want to keep it from the opposition until the last minute.
Maybe somebody who was in the RSC could tell us if he was doing any running or warm up? He was in the stand for Shels so he was probably a long way off then

User avatar
mike
Club Captain
Club Captain
Posts: 8230
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:08 pm
Location: Online !

Re: Dundalk v Drogheda Utd | League Round 31 | Friday 30 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by mike » Tue Sep 20, 2022 12:49 pm

Dundoogan daz wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 3:08 pm Anyone have any idea if and when Hoban and Kelly will be back ?
Per pressbox last week, they were saying another 3-4 weeks for Hoban, but Kelly could be earlier, either way it's not looking great as only 6 games left.

User avatar
RiderJake
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:30 am

Re: Dundalk v Drogheda Utd | League Round 31 | Friday 30 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by RiderJake » Wed Sep 21, 2022 9:05 am

oldfogey wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:14 pm Huge push now to pick up the points necessary to finish minimum fourth. Tickets on sale. Sligo play Rovers on the Saturday so will be a huge 24 hours.

https://embed.futureticketing.ie/c/dund ... home-fans/
Either way there will be a victory, I have no doubt. The opponent is passable - and we will pass him.

Post Reply