UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: eamoss, Gearóid Bellew, Duffman

oldfogey
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 2867
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:24 pm

UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by oldfogey » Thu Sep 08, 2022 5:57 pm

Adriano Reale is the referee tomorrow night - again.

No suspensions that we know of.

Johnnybegood33
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 923
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by Johnnybegood33 » Thu Sep 08, 2022 6:06 pm

Any word on Pat .

oldfogey
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 2867
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:24 pm

Re: UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by oldfogey » Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:44 pm

Saw a comment from Skip that Hoban and Kelly definitely still out. Benson and McCourt likely to be available.

Likely lineup
Shepperd
Macari Bone Boyle Leahy
Sloggett Lewis
Ward or Benson
Bradley Martin O'Kane

Johnnybegood33
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 923
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by Johnnybegood33 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:18 am

We might here that song again soon -,” We are top of the League “. Positive vibes . 👍

User avatar
Louth4sam
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 4504
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 1:33 pm
Location: Dublin

Re: UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by Louth4sam » Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:30 am

oldfogey wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:44 pm Saw a comment from Skip that Hoban and Kelly definitely still out. Benson and McCourt likely to be available.

Likely lineup
Shepperd
Macari Bone Boyle Leahy
Sloggett Lewis
Ward or Benson
Bradley Martin O'Kane
You'd like to think that line-up would be strong enough but we are in a bit of a sticky run of form.
"Absentee ownership doesn't work" - Jordan Gardner 21/12/2020

oldfogey
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 2867
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:24 pm

Re: UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by oldfogey » Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:16 pm

Louth4sam wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:30 am
oldfogey wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:44 pm Saw a comment from Skip that Hoban and Kelly definitely still out. Benson and McCourt likely to be available.

Likely lineup
Shepperd
Macari Bone Boyle Leahy
Sloggett Lewis
Ward or Benson
Bradley Martin O'Kane
You'd like to think that line-up would be strong enough but we are in a bit of a sticky run of form.
Concerned that everyone we play is going for the long ball over the top to outpace us (with reason). We have the ability to score though. It might well be a case of winning 5-2 rather than a nervy 1-0.

Martin Lawlor80
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Re: UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by Martin Lawlor80 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:50 pm

oldfogey wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 12:16 pm
Louth4sam wrote: Fri Sep 09, 2022 10:30 am
oldfogey wrote: Thu Sep 08, 2022 11:44 pm Saw a comment from Skip that Hoban and Kelly definitely still out. Benson and McCourt likely to be available.

Likely lineup
Shepperd
Macari Bone Boyle Leahy
Sloggett Lewis
Ward or Benson
Bradley Martin O'Kane
You'd like to think that line-up would be strong enough but we are in a bit of a sticky run of form.
Concerned that everyone we play is going for the long ball over the top to outpace us (with reason). We have the ability to score though. It might well be a case of winning 5-2 rather than a nervy 1-0.
Our last 2 games have hinged on refereeing decisions. I find it almost impossible to predict LOI results as the terrible standard of officiating always has to be factored in

oldfogey
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 2867
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2007 8:24 pm

Re: UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by oldfogey » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:05 pm

So McMillan starts instead of Martin. Could be horses for courses here.

Shepperd
Macari Bone Boyle Leahy
Sloggett Lewis
Ward
Bradley McMillan O'Kane

Subs: Gartland, Benson, Martin, Mountney, Adams, Doyle, Hauge, Cherrie, Byrne

Pepsi
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:21 pm

Re: UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by Pepsi » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:47 pm

Anyone else lost their stream connection?

User avatar
Towelie
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:53 am
Location: Dundalk

Re: UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by Towelie » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:48 pm

It's actually impressive how consistently atrocious LOITV is

User avatar
Wexford White
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 1481
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:40 pm
Location: Co Wexford

Re: UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by Wexford White » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:49 pm

Just about to start: Stream not found. Anyone else have problems?
The Back of the Wall
They come in packs of 5 - and I need 6

Martin Lawlor80
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Re: UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by Martin Lawlor80 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:49 pm

Saying stream not found. Wtf

Pepsi
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 1314
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:21 pm

Re: UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by Pepsi » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:49 pm

Its a shit show .... kinda reflects the FAI and what they think of the LOI

Martin Lawlor80
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 1269
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:58 pm

Re: UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by Martin Lawlor80 » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:53 pm

Does this happen regular and will they get it fixed????

User avatar
Towelie
Subs Bench
Subs Bench
Posts: 641
Joined: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:53 am
Location: Dundalk

Re: UCD v Dundalk | League Round 30 | Friday 09 September 2022 ko 19.45

Post by Towelie » Fri Sep 09, 2022 7:54 pm

Happens at least every second game

Post Reply