Next manager

Discuss any news,views and opinions on Dundalk F.C.

Moderators: Duffman, eamoss, Gearóid Bellew

Post Reply
Rossco
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2024 9:51 pm

Re: Next manager

Post by Rossco »

You have been wrong about quite a lot MR C, I mean P.......
[/quote]

You should wanna be very very careful making stupid comments like this one.

Big trouble because you are wrong of course.
[/quote]

Someone has rattled Martin here…
Johnnybegood33
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 1148
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: Next manager

Post by Johnnybegood33 »

It’s time to close down this website . It’s toxic & damaging to the club . There is no other club that has to put up with the rubbish that is spouted .
User avatar
niall_hearty2000
Club Captain
Club Captain
Posts: 8078
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:47 pm
Location: dundalk
Contact:

Re: Next manager

Post by niall_hearty2000 »

Johnnybegood33 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:05 am It’s time to close down this website . It’s toxic & damaging to the club . There is no other club that has to put up with the rubbish that is spouted .
Pot, kettle...
Dundalk Fc. First Irish club to win points in group stages of a major European Competition.
Midfield11
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 111
Joined: Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:08 pm

Re: Next manager

Post by Midfield11 »

Johnnybegood33 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:05 am It’s time to close down this website . It’s toxic & damaging to the club . There is no other club that has to put up with the rubbish that is spouted .
So because you don’t like some of the things being said no one should have an opinion unless it’s the same as yours. Or you could log out and stop reading 🤔
Johnnybegood33
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 1148
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:58 pm

Re: Next manager

Post by Johnnybegood33 »

That’s one of the better posts , I will log out .
Gullans
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:52 pm

Re: Next manager

Post by Gullans »

Can’t believe there’s no talk about Dave Roger’s
Philistine
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2023 4:01 pm

Re: Next manager

Post by Philistine »

Gullans wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:48 pm Can’t believe there’s no talk about Dave Roger’s
Same Dave Rodgers who left Finn Harps near the bottom of D1?
User avatar
Hull White
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:19 am
Location: Yorkshire

Re: Next manager

Post by Hull White »

Gullans wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:48 pm Can’t believe there’s no talk about Dave Roger’s
There is a perfectly good reason for that. He would make Stevie look like Pep!
Thesquareend
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:55 pm

Re: Next manager

Post by Thesquareend »

Gullans wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:48 pm Can’t believe there’s no talk about Dave Roger’s
I’d rather have Maxi in charge
Shedtillwedie
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 53
Joined: Wed Mar 20, 2024 1:47 pm

Re: Next manager

Post by Shedtillwedie »

Dave Rogers - christ.

Could Gartland take it with a senior coach?
User avatar
niall_hearty2000
Club Captain
Club Captain
Posts: 8078
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:47 pm
Location: dundalk
Contact:

Re: Next manager

Post by niall_hearty2000 »

Shedtillwedie wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:05 pm Dave Rogers - christ.

Could Gartland take it with a senior coach?
Hopefully not.. ffs wake up lads he's as much to blame for this mess as much as the next man is.
Dundalk Fc. First Irish club to win points in group stages of a major European Competition.
Pepsi
1st Team Regular
1st Team Regular
Posts: 1665
Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:21 pm

Re: Next manager

Post by Pepsi »

Lads what we need is someone who has had nothing to do with the club in the past, BA I am sure has plenty of contacts via his other business interests, he is paying for the music so he can decide who he wants.
What a new manager needs is a clean slate, support from the owners group and a professional off the field management team. DFC is a multi million Euro business which has no place for positions because you are a former player, your old man was a former player, you served in the army ..., you have connections to a local GAA club or soccer club.......... Jobs should be given based on qualifications, proven experience and professionalism, that may mean people remaining in their positions, however it will most certainly mean people moving on.
Alanek
Youth Team
Youth Team
Posts: 117
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 9:21 pm

Re: Next manager

Post by Alanek »

Shedtillwedie wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:05 pm Dave Rogers - christ.

Could Gartland take it with a senior coach?
Dave Roger’s ,gartland.
Tell me this is an April fools yarn 😂.Its a good one .
Garts should be sacked now .
TrevDaRev2
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 10:12 am

Re: Next manager

Post by TrevDaRev2 »

The notion that Gartland should be handed the reigns is beyond laughable. Dave Mackey is academy director and has the proper qualifications if any is to take it in the interim it should be home. Dunno how Stevie is still in place tbh
TrevDaRev2
Reserves
Reserves
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon May 10, 2021 10:12 am

Re: Next manager

Post by TrevDaRev2 »

TrevDaRev2 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:48 pm The notion that Gartland should be handed the reigns is beyond laughable. Dave Mackey is academy director and has the proper qualifications if any is to take it in the interim it should be him Dunno how Stevie is still in place tbh
Post Reply